How to Request Transcripts
1. Login to your Naviance account (oahs.orcuttschools.net – click on For Students tab)
2. Click on “Colleges” tab
3. Click on “Colleges I’m Applying To” underneath “My Colleges” heading. Then click on “add
colleges to this list”
4. Select the school from the “lookup” list
5. Select the type – Regular Decision, Early Action, Early Decision, Rolling
- You must select the CORRECT type. If you are unsure, please read your application documents and/or ask your counselor.
6. If you are requesting a transcript, make sure you check the “request” box under the
“Transcript” heading then select “Add Colleges”
7. When your transcripts have been sent, it will be marked as “Sent” so you will be able to keep
track of your application materials. Allow 5 school days for this to be completed. – Give the
college at least 2-3 weeks to show your Transcript as being “Received” (on their website, etc.)
8. Fill out the transcript payment form and submit with $1 for each transcript request to Mrs.
Keinert in the front office. Click HERE
for the Transcript Payment Form.
Requesting Transcripts for Scholarships, etc.
1. Go to the “Colleges” tab
2. Go to “resources” on the left hand side and click “transcripts”
3. Click “Request transcripts for scholarships or athletics”
4. Complete the form – all information
5. Scroll to the bottom and click “Add Transcript Request”
SAT AND ACT SCORES
All SAT and ACT scores are on your transcript, but must also be submitted on your own, via www.collegeboard.com (for SAT) and www.ACT.org for (ACT)
For any questions, please contact the registrar (Mrs. Keinert) at 805-938-8593